Monday, June 21, 2010











It's ridiculous to have a blog site and never post anything on it. But, life has been a little crazy since last fall. Hopefully, Iam getting my ducks in a row again, and I can be more up to date on my communications.

Since my kids are the only ones who really care if I update this, from time to time, and they already know what is going on in my life, I will just briefly say that the highlight of the last six months was our fabulous trip to Italy! It was amazing! I loved everything about Italy and can hardly wait to go again.

So until I start posting on here on a regular basis, here are just a few pictures of the many wonderful sites in romantic Italy. (Thanks again Jim, for the wonderful Christmas present.)

2 comments:

Kelly, Aaron and now...Kayleigh said...

Ok Kay! I am not one of the "kids" privy to any happenings in this family! All my info comes from these blog sites! So if you don't update it I have no clue what you guys are doing! So for my sake please update and please add more pictures of Italy I really want to see them

Anonymous said...

Wow, absolutely beautiful photos and what a wonderful experience yout must have had together. Yes, keep up the Blog!! I would also like to invite you to come along with me and Elaine on the cruise over Thanksgiving. You can bunk with us in the same cabin and get a discount.

Sherry Ringholz